- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Oct 18
Global Markets Coverage Officer (Financial Crime Compliance) # 118801
- Assist in providing advisory support on Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) matters, working in conjunction with the specialized teams within FCC and offering a business specific expertise to Global Markets (GM) and Investment Banking Capital Markets (IBCM);
- Assist and participate in Governance forums supporting control framework;
- Assist IBCM/GM in establishing and maintaining its Risk Appetite and Risk Tolerance framework;
- Act as a coverage associate for partner concerns related to FCC issues in partnership with Divisional Compliance Officer and Divisional General Counsel;
- Assist in coordination of FCC Program related issues at a country level to support the consistency and application of global FCC standards;
- Work with the all applicable business partners, including business lines on initiatives relating to Policy/Procedures, improvements to the program, and partner concerns, where needed;
- Build and maintain a solid working relationship with the CID and Compliance departments.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required;
- You have minimum of 3 years' experience with institutional business and corresponding FCC requirements;
- You have experience working within financial institution preferred;
- You have an excellent communication and organizational skills a requirement;
- You have the ability to multi-task competing priorities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.