- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Feb 19
Global Control Room Compliance Officer # 122775
Work with Control Room management as well as colleagues across the business divisions and corporate functions to actively identify Inside Information Barrier-related risks throughout the organization, develop globally consistent reporting and governance, and advise on continuous improvements to the control framework.
- You will analyze existing processes and controls to identify gaps and propose solutions.
- You will hold governance forums to discuss risk trends and impact to the bank.
- You will help identify high risk business areas for info barrier-related risks.
- You will determine areas for potential global harmonization and consistent standards.
- You will develop requirements and provide subject matter expertise for key projects.
- You will create improved MI reporting with globally consistent standards.
- Conduct read across of material Information Barrier issues (i.e. audit/regulatory findings, disciplinary matters).
- Develop and implement policies and procedures relating to Information Barriers.
- Partner with technology for systems development and improvements.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have a basic understanding of the rules and regulations relevant to the operation of a Control Room for an investment bank OR experience working for a Self-Regulatory Organization or other financial regulator?
- Do you have a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) plus a minimum of 10 years of experience in legal practice, banking, securities industry, or regulatory related fields?
- Do you have strong financial markets and product knowledge?
- Strong analytical skills: Are you able to learn quickly, follow review procedures, review materials in a very detailed manner, and spot issues?
- Strong organizational skills: You are capable to handle a variety of tasks, meet deadlines, track and document findings/resolutions, and report on status.
- Strong communication skills: You are able to work well with colleagues, confidently raise issues, and obtain explanations or otherwise ensure issues are addressed.
- You have experience with international organizations and the ability to work in a multinational environment (advantage).