- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Mar 19
Global Cash Products Analyst # 128647
The Americas Global Cash Products focuses on confirmation, settlement and reconciliation of cash transactions with internal and external clients for Foreign Exchange (FX), Money Markets, Over the Counter (OTC) Derivatives, and Primeswap products. Along with the EMEA and APAC regions, we provide operational support across various Credit Suisse (CS) entities within the Investment Banking divisions, working across the front-to-back processing areas to resolve discrepancies and enquiry requests.
The team is composed of highly motivated individuals, who communicate effectively, have strong analytical and problem solving skills, and continuously seek to improve our processes. Analysts within this role develop specialized product and industry knowledge while engaging in day-to-day responsibilities and ad hoc projects.
- Act as the Single Point of contact for clients for any and all queries related to the client's settlement activity.
- Ensure timely settlements, dedicated approach to identification of settlement breaks, critical issue and remediation.
- Where queries cannot be acted upon by the employee, liaise internally utilizing your Credit Suisse network of contacts to ensure the query will acted upon by the appropriate team(s) on time.
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times, prompt answering of telephone and using the appropriate greeting. Ensure timely response to written queries ensuring that the client will continually update on the status of all enquiries with written follow up in all cases.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of product knowledge, and it's flow while utilizing the appropriate systems to carry out day to day responsibilities.
- Ensure that processes and services offered to clients are in line with Credit Suisse and industry control regulations.
- Identify and understand risk items and raise these appropriately. All risk items will be verbally brought to the attention of your Team Leader and/or Manager whilst also being followed up in writing.
- Understand and adhere to the various controls and policies associated with settlement of cash flows, funding deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Work on ad-hoc projects to improve efficiency and control across the teams.
- Exposure to control and governance of settlement risk.
- Exposure to data analysis to identify themes and trends to support delivery of key initiatives.
- Conducive and exciting work environment.
- Guidance, support and mentorship to foster learning and growth.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 4 year Bachelor's Degree, Finance or Business Major preferred.
- You have the ability to communicate with internal and external clients in a professional, courteous, and client-focused manner.
- You have problem solving and analytical skills.
- You have enthusiasm and motivation in your work.
- You have strong attention to detail.
- You have collaborative approach and a good team player.
- You have the ability to multi-task, working to deadlines accommodating varying levels of volume without deterioration in task quality.
- You have basic excel knowledge is required, whilst advanced Excel and Access is a plus.
- IB Operations experience is a plus.