GM Trade Management Analyst # 105026
- Trade capture, analysis, and validation and reconciliation of GCP Americas CDS trading books.
- You will execute and improve the front to back trade life-cycle management processes.
- Work with Front Office IT to improve and test various releases for our P&L and front office trade capture systems.
- Perform ad hoc requests from the Trading Desk i.e. collapse/compression cycles, CSA management, book transfers, risk reporting.
- Exposure to key business partners in the trade capture and lifecycle management chain (Front Office, Settlements, Documentation, Derivatives IT, Front Office IT, Product Control, Change, CRM, etc).
- You will maintain compliance in an ever-changing regulatory environment.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 1-3 years of experience in the financial industry, ideally gained in a back or middle office position within Fixed Income and ideally Credit Products.
- You hold and undergraduate Degree, ideally in Finance, Economics or Business Administration.
- Do you have an exposure to and knowledge of financial markets; confidence and ability to work with senior management and front office sales?
- Do you have an excellent Microsoft Suite skills?
- Do you have strong analytical stills and the ability to problem solve?
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial nature, as well as able to operate as a team collaborator.