GM Management Finance Analyst
- A role that covers all aspects of FP&A for the GM Management Division (includes GM COO, IHC CUSO, GM Trading Risk and GM Other).
- Expense tracking and monitoring; directs and corporate function allocations. Carry out regular expense deep-dives.
- Partner with key stakeholders to confirm, modify, and validate the forecast methodologies and amounts on a monthly basis; also Financial Plan.
- Analyse direct cost allocations and work with key partners to update allocation statistics.
- Provide revenue commentary.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Recent graduate or up to two years' experience in financial services, preferably with a major in accounting, finance, economics, or related.
- Solid numerical/accountancy literacy, background possibly from an engineering or complex process background.
- A driven, tenacious attitude that is a goal oriented, focused.
- Advanced PowerPoint/Excel skills, solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and motivated to propel projects independently.