GM Client Lifecycle Management - KYC ODD Analyst
The GM Client Lifecycle KYC Diligence exists to help protect Sales from regulatory risk. The KYC group helps with the identification of financial crime related risks and adherence with requirements set out by the US and UK regulators in relation to new and existing clients. The group works very closely with Global Client Onboarding (COB), which moves clients from "prospect" to "customer" in the shortest possible time. GMCI provides mentorship and advice to COB around KYC requirements and financial crime issues liaising with the second line of defence FCC teams.
- You will verify the identity of prospective new clients across the Global Markets division.
- Your verification should be in accordance with local regulatory and Credit Suisse policies and procedures.
- KYC analysts verify that Sanctions, PEP and Adverse Media/Negative News screening has taken place using appropriate systems.
- You will be committed to ensure that clients are correctly classified as prescribed by CS Policy and Regulatory expectations.
- You will provide training on KYC/AML to Colleagues and other Departments as required.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
Qualifications, Skills and Certifications:
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Deep knowledge of US, UK or EU regulatory environment and general AML and KYC principles (Preferable).
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Good Interpersonal and strong communication skills.