- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Sep 18
GC COO Business Analyst / Controller # 118440
The GC COO Office is responsible for strategic planning, resource management and cost management on behalf of the General Counsel Division. We are looking for a Business Controller to assist in the following areas:
- Key Liaison to GC Legal and Project Management teams for assistance in developing, implementing, and tracking plans for both regional and global deliverables. Provide data analysis support for various work-streams, including coordination of data input, ad hoc investigation, resource on-boarding / off-boarding status, and MIS reporting to working groups and management teams.
- Assist in finance related activities for the department, including monthly reporting, budgeting & monthly forecasting, time recording / cost allocations to the divisions, benchmarking data support, and ad hoc analysis (headcount reports, financial queries, service drivers, etc.).
- Provide business management support to the division. This includes liaising with various departments across Credit Suisse as business deliverables dictate, which may include outreach to Group Finance, Global Business Services, Group COO, Human Resources, and other peer functions as required. You will also provide support to the division for IT related issues. This involves working closely with IT managers for all follow-up requests and related technical issues.
- You will have the opportunity to gain a broad range of knowledge due to the various responsibilities that this role entails. Past individuals employed in this team have gone on to further their careers and take on roles with expanded responsibilities in the organization.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 6+ years of experience in a management reporting, finance, or business analytics role.
- You have solid sense of ownership, works independently, is dedicated.
- You have advanced analytical skills as well as excellent problem solving skills.
- Your proficient in MS Excel; Essbase and Peoplesoft knowledge a plus.
- Team-oriented professional with ability to multi-task in a busy environment.
- You are confident & professional communication style.
- You have effective presentation skills - ability to produce compelling story in PPT.