- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 25 May 19
Front End Web Developer # 121200
As a Software Developer, the main responsibility is handling the development and support needs of Securitized Products Finance Business in Global Markets Division. You should be able to understand thoroughly the end-to-end application development methodology, become fully conversant with all tools to provide effective end-to-end application support.
Specific tasks for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Design and develop enterprise applications.
- Familiarize with the applications, tools, feeds, databases, and batch files that are being supported by the team.
- Document, solve and isolate problems encountered in Production.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
You are expected to be an extremely qualified developer of the highest caliber, capable of independently extracting requirements, deducing development tasks, and delivering components. Key points include:
- You have 5+ years experience in developing software solutions.
- Do you have a working knowledge of C#/.NET/MVC? (advantage).
- Do you have a database skills with any RDBMS systems (primarily SQL Server)? (advantage).
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Do you have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills?
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are a self-starter and can work well in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- You are highly analytical, proactive and detail oriented.
- You are able to work effectively with clients and team members in other locations.
- Knowledge of the investment banking or banking sector support environment would be beneficial.
For more information visit Technology Careers .