Financial Reporting Analyst
We Offer We Offer:
- Opportunity to partner with business and various business partners across the firm to develop and produce analysis and regular reporting to senior management. Reporting will be used to make decisions on future business strategy and helps senior management fully understand business drivers for Consolidated US Operations (CUSO)
- You will be responsible for production of daily, weekly and monthly line of business financial results along with business commentary which explains material variances - month on month, vs. budget, vs. forecast etc.
- You will be instrumental in ensuring metrics and data is maintained and archived in our system accurately and consistently along with assist in implementing controls/reconciliation for accuracy
You Offer You Offer:
- Ability to support the overall reporting needs of legal entity FP&A team (across Raleigh an NY) and contribution to ad-hoc presentations for senior management with teamwork across all divisions in the entities
- Understanding of financial framework- P&L, Balance Sheet, Regulatory Capital, Funding
- Experience in report preparation and/or production of performance measurements is strongly preferred
- Ability to learn and work independently and take strong ownership of tasks
- Good communication and interpersonal skills!
- Outstanding analytical ability with attention to detail
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required