Financial Crime Controls Testing & Assurance Analyst
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Americas Financial Crime Controls Testing & Assurance ("CTA") program is crafted to consistently and independently review the quality of key financial crime controls, including Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, and Sanctions Compliance, in order to be reasonably assured that the controls meant to identify and mitigate financial crime risks are designed and operating optimally. The key controls cover different divisions/functions, including Compliance, Global Markets, Investment Banking Capital Markets, International Wealth Management and Asset Management. This role is based in Morrisville, North Carolina, in our new Research Triangle Park building. Key Responsibilities:
- Assess the design and operating efficiency of key financial crime controls through post-event reviews;
- Proactively identify areas of financial crime risk, areas of improvement, and root causes of the issue;
- Ensure that effective and timely corrective action plans are in place to address financial crime risks and issues identified;
- Prepare reports with detailed summaries to present to Senior Management and control owners;
- Liaise with control owners/performers to discuss identified issues, root cause, severity level, course of action, due dates, and assigned issue and action owner(s);
- Ensure any deficiencies identified in reviews are detailed in the appropriate systems;
- Assess results of reviews to identify trends and opportunities for program improvement;
- Support the maintenance of global CTA standards based on regional changes to controls and identified risks and priorities;
- Participate in on-site CTA review in non-hub locations; and
- Other general FCC responsibilities, as needed.
- This role is varied and requires excellent communication, management, and analytical skills in order to meet the demand of being part of a global function, under growing regulatory scrutiny.
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- Equivalent experience 5+ years of in Financial Crime Compliance, Monitoring and Testing, and/or Internal Audit!
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and well-organized working method;
- Ability to work independently;
- Do you possess ability to lead conversations with Senior Management?
- Business proficiency in English required, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proven understanding of USA Patriot Act/Banking Secrecy Act (BSA)/AML regulatory requirements preferred;
- Experience working within large financial institutions preferred;
- CAMS Certification preferred;
- Spanish or Portuguese language skills would be advantageous;
- Strong analytical skills as well as IT affinity to data processing/analytics is preferred!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.