Financial Analyst - Valuation and Risk Group - Equities Focused
- You will perform and analyze price testing results and fair value adjustments for Equities.
- You will be responsible for valuation control functions, including validation of market data inputs, reporting and analysis.
- We will perform Fair Value Classification, Level 3 analysis, etc.
- You will produce and implement guidelines/procedures for valuation adjustments and price testing across the business, with particular attention to the design of control.
- You will act as a Business Partner to the Business, Risk, Compliance and Finance.
- You will act as the first point of issue with regards to any discrepancies and breaches.
- We will identify pricing issues, valuation parameters or instrument types that may require particular attention with critical analysis of the valuation issues involved.
- We will assist in compilation of IPV reports.
- You will handle regular and ad-hoc requests from global teams, regulatory reviews, e.g. Prudent Valuation Reporting.
- You will identify pricing issues that may require particular attention with critical analysis of all factor risks involved.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- You have bachelor's degree in finance, economics or quantitative-related subject.
- Do you have 1-3 years of experience in a Valuation, Risk or Product Control related function covering Equities derivatives?
- You have the ability to handle several tasks and work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Do you have strong product knowledge, derivative pricing methodologies and hedging practices?
- Do you have an excellent knowledge of Excel?
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- You have knowledge of programming preferred.