- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 May 19
Financial Analyst - Valuation and Risk Control # 129069
What You'd Do:
This ENO level role is to support the US based Structured Product Trading business. The primary products supported are Agency Residential Mortgage Backed Securities, Credit Derivatives and hedges.
- Perform Independent price validation of firm inventory and qualification of 3rd party valuation assessments.
- Portfolio analysis and provide valuation assessments based on portfolio risk sensitivities and changing market conditions.
- Process and system improvements - working with IT and other CS departments supporting Securitized Products.
- Get along with other VRC groups, Front Office, Risk Management and Business Finance areas.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Valuation Controllers need to be highly attentive to both valuation and operational risks; they also need to exhibit a high degree of attention to detail in all aspects of their work.
You should have the following skills and educational background:
- You have technical understanding of fixed income products.
- You have the ability to improve and help automate meaningful processes.
- You have deep understanding of the market and able to implement procedures and react appropriately to market condition changes.
- You have a Financial Engineering degree or equivalent is preferable.