Financial Analyst - Valuation and Risk Control
This ENO level role is to support the US based Structured Product Trading business. The primary products supported are Agency Residential Mortgage Backed Securities, Credit Derivatives and hedges.
- You will perform Independent price validation of firm inventory and qualification of 3rd party valuation assessments.
- You will perform portfolio analysis and provide valuation assessments based on portfolio risk sensitivities and changing market conditions.
- You will conduct process and system improvements - working with IT and other CS departments supporting Securitized Products.
- You will interact with other VRC groups, Front Office, Risk Management and Business Finance areas.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
Valuation Controllers need to be highly attentive to both valuation and operational risks; they also need to exhibit a high degree of attention to detail in all aspects of their work.
You should have the following skills and educational background:
- You should have technical understanding of fixed income products.
- You should have the ability to improve and help automate meaningful processes.
- You should have understanding of the market and able to implement procedures and react appropriately to market condition changes.
- A Financial Engineering degree or equivalent is preferable.