- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 Feb 19
Financial Analyst - Global Macro # 124565
Product Control are the Financial Guardians of the Bank's sales and trading activities.
We fulfill this role through:
- Ensuring complete, accurate and timely Profit & Loss Statement, Balance Sheets and analysis
- The independent validation of the value of our trading portfolios
- Working with the businesses and the new business product groups to evaluate & integrate new products and businesses into our financial environment in a controlled manner
- The provision of reliable and meaningful financial information to the business managers as well as external and internal business partners
What You'd Do:
This role supports the Rates Products division. Products traded include fixed Income Instruments: Bonds, Interest Rate Swaps, Swaptions, and Listed IR products. The Product Controller will work closely with the trading desk, trade support, technology, financial control and other infrastructure areas to ensure timely and accurate reporting of the trading desks' results including daily P&L reporting, management commentaries, and exception processing.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
What You Offer:
Product Controllers are highly attentive to risk and the importance of a strong control environment and show a high attention to detail in all aspects of their work. They also possess highly developed analytic, interpersonal and communication skills to enable them to build relationships with their key clients and to understand and address their issues.
In addition, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Do you have 1-2 years working in the financial services, banking or accounting industry?
- You have PC skills including Excel (essential), Access and Peoplesoft Financials as well as comfort with manipulation and presentation of financial data
- You ideally graduated with a business, accounting