- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Apr 19
Financial Analyst – Corporate Bank COO (IBCM) #124457
The role sits within the Global Corporate Banking COO Group. The individual will be part of the team supporting the Global Heads of the Corporate Bank and Portfolio Management, as well as IBCM Management. They will conduct business analysis, contribute to and lead department initiatives, provide general business support and produce management presentations. The individual has to be an independent self-starter, ideally with a financial background. Good interpersonal skills are critical and a good working knowledge of Investment Banking products, in particular Loan Products, and market/regulatory trends are highly desirable. The successful candidate must have a desire to be part of a multi-faceted team that is responsible for day to day business management as well as long-term strategic initiatives and have a strong work ethic to drive deliverables forward.
- You will needs to be able to work with large data sets and use strategic reporting tools, such as Tableau, Alteryx and Business Objects to streamline reporting requirements and create management dashboards.
- You will conduct analysis that drives business selection and informs the decision making of senior management.
- Handle and prepare Corporate Bank MIS and support the production of management presentations and reports.
- Liaise with other areas of the Investment Bank on various initiatives (e.g. Banking Coverage/Product Groups, IB COO, IB CFO, IT, etc.).
- Contribute to and take ownership of ad hoc reporting requests and regular management reporting requirements.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Are you technically proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Tableau and Alteryx (including equations, pivot tables, macros, PowerPoint charts, slide master formats, etc.)?
- You completed undergraduate degree, business, accounting or related field preferred.
- Do you have strong analytical and problem solving skills?
- Are you able to handle and interpret large data sets of business information?
- You have good communication skills (written and verbal).
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- You have the ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion in confidential matters.
- You have confidence to work with senior management.
- You have the ability to complete reporting/projects under strict deadlines.
- You are a self-starter and strong team player.