- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Apr 18
Finance Change CCAR Business Analyst # 104192
This ENO/AVP role is for a CCAR Business Analyst in Finance Change. The role will be responsible for the delivery of CCAR FR Y-14A Regulatory reporting automation.
- Develop business and functional requirements and obtain timely sign-of by all respective parties.
- Prepare and execute test cases using advanced excel skills.
- Manage and actively participate in and commit to all phases of the project lifecycle from conception through testing and into implementation and production checkout.
- Apply project management methodologies including project plans, risk mitigation, issue tracking and communication plans.
- Prepare and maintain all project related status reports, actively participate in project meetings, engage other departments and groups, as necessary, and handle all issues and risks through to resolution.
- Establish strong working relationships and build partnerships with the Line and IT staff.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
• You hold a College degree, majoring in Accounting or Finance
- You have 2-4 years of experience, preferably within regulatory reporting or finance
- You have shown business analysis and functional testing experience
- You have strong written and social communication skills
- You participated in change management or process re-engineering team
- You have experience in writing and developing functional specification documentation
- You have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- You exhibit high level of analytical skills and attention to details
- You have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- You have experience with PowerPoint
- You have advanced Excel skills
- You have shown great teammate with a flexible approach - Self-starter
- You have strong knowledge of business processes - front to back involvement in handling change
- You have experience in dealing with senior management
- You have strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of investment banking product control and/or financial accounting
- Experience with Axiom software, JIRA or ALM