- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Apr 18
Finance Change Americas COO, Vice President # 108296
The candidate will be responsible for working directly with the AMS Finance Change management team in a COO capacity managing a broad set of deliverables covering financial, human capital, planning, site management and strategy agendas.
The role will also interface with the Global COO team ensuring consistency and alignment in operating model and key deliverables required from the region.
Main responsibilities for this role will include:
- Work force Strategy:
- You will help drive the Finance Change location strategy in America across New York and Raleigh
- You will Track and monitor metrics and status on the progress of that strategy
- You will ensure accuracy and consistency in all materials generated
- You will liaise with other region COO team to ensure the global coordination of that strategy
- You will maintain / administer SharePoint sites, mailing lists, etc.
- Team Development:
- You will drive the Training curriculum for the group
- You will help ensure best practices are implemented across group and location
- You will ensure that reporting structure and cost allocation structure are accurate and up to date
- You will help drive the engagement agenda including organizing social and charity event
- You will work with work-stream leads and program / project managers to review actuals, budget and bring together explanations of deviation and changes to forecast
- You will develop snapshot of program financials to include actuals, budgets, revised forecast and deviation explanations
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Experience and Skills Required:
- You have performed a COO role (as described in the job description) in a large and complex organization
- You have a strong ability to multi-task and be deeply detail oriented in a fast pace environment
- You have a strong ability to facilitate
- You have strong presentation skills including building well executed executive management materials
- You have power user in the following Microsoft applications: Excel, Project, PowerPoint & Word
- You have strong interpersonal & leadership skills
- You have strong communications skills at all levels