FX & EMG Trade Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The position is within FX and EMG Trade Management, performing daily processing of deals executed by Sales & Trading (client facing) and monitoring of Key Controls including P&L/Positions, performing trade capture and PV validation across EMG, Global FX Cash and FX Options books
Your future colleagues
- Trade capture, trade life cycle events, designing and implementation of controls, on boarding new business, on boarding new market initiatives and query resolutions.
- Products covered include FX (Vanilla FX Options, Spot/Forwards, NDF and FX Swaps) Bonds, Repo's, Interest Rate Swaps (mainly non-deliverables), Total Return Swaps, Swaptions and Caps/Floors.
- Further tasks include query resolution; Lifecycle event processing including Amendments & NDF Fixings; processing of Novation's & NPV's and involvement in projects and testing as required for the various critical initiatives
- Assist in the continued successful integration of the business into various market and financial regulation initiatives (i.e. Clearing & Multilateral Compressions)
- Good eye for detail and the ability to prioritize quickly
- Strong communication skills are essential as the role involves constant interactions with Sales, Trading and other Front/Back Office areas including Ops and PC
- Be vigilant, challenging adverse behaviors of colleagues or traders and raise issues to management and provide coverage for FX Options and Latin America OTC and FX products
The Trade Management team is responsible for trade capture of several fixed income products (bonds, OTC Derivatives, FX and listed futures/options), exception management, and query resolution. The role involves daily interaction with Sales, Trading and Operations. The team is comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds at various seniority levels in multiple locations to support continuous learning and career growth .
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
What we are looking for:
- Equivalent work experience of at least 12 months + working with FX, Fixed Income and/or OTC products, either in a Front, Middle or Back Office role
- Detail oriented and ability to follow through on issues
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite skills
- Proactive and able to learn quickly
- Ready to take initiative, work independently and as part of a team
- Professional presence and ability to interact with senior professionals (internal and external)
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.