FX Cash Trade Management Analyst # 104968
The position is with FX Trade Management, performing daily processing of deals executed by Sales & Trading (client facing) and monitoring of Key Controls including P&L/Positions, performing trade capture and PV validation across Global Cash and Options books.
You should have:
- Knowledge of FX products including (but not limited to) Vanilla FX Options, Spot/Forwards, NDF and Swaps.
- An Understanding of the front to back trade lifecycle and control environment.
- Further tasks include query resolution; Lifecycle event processing including Amendments & NDF Fixings; processing of Novation's & NPV's and involvement in projects and testing as required for the various strategic initiatives.
- Good eye for detail and the ability to prioritize quickly.
- Strong communication skills are essential as the role involves constant interactions with Sales, Trading and other Front/Back Office areas including Ops and PC.
- Be vigilant, challenging adverse behaviors of colleagues or traders and escalation to management and provide coverage for FX Options and Latin America OTC and FX products.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 12 months + experience working with FX products, either in a Front or Back Office role.
- Are you detail oriented and have the ability to follow through on issues?
- You are dedicated and able to learn quickly.
- You are ready to take initiative, work independently and as part of a team.
- Professional presence and ability to interact with senior professionals (internal and external).