Equity Sales Support Specialist
The Global Trade Support Service team within GM Ops Equities is responsible for providing various aspects of daily support to Sales & Trading for the Domestic and International Equity businesses covering High Touch Cash, AES Electronic Trading, Program Trading and ETFs. The group works closely with business partners, clients and various operating departments throughout the firm to ensure outstanding client service, daily process efficiency, control and mitigation of operational risk. A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Act as Client Service representative covering multiple clients, products and markets.
- Develop and maintain mutually useful client relationships!
- Facilitation of client matching, allocations & confirmation processing.
- Post execution trade booking and amendments.
- Manage new account initiation/set-up!
- Reconciliations, Fails management critical issue investigation.
- Research and resolution of all client and desk related ad-hoc queries.
- Participation in various business initiatives, projects and systems testing.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.