Enterprise Risk AVP # 104382
The Risk Division is a highly visible, dynamic area of the firm where you can be an integral part of the decision making that supports the bank's business. The Risk Division has a broad range of responsibilities from Market, Enterprise, Credit, Operational and Liquidity Risk Management to risk and finance reporting, and includes regional risk teams covering the risk management for our entities. The Risk division's long-term success depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfil our mandate. Ultimately, this depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that offers direct contact with senior management and encourages leadership at all levels. We are looking motivated and career-minded candidates for our Enterprise Risk group.
- You will gain experience across Scenario Design, Risk Identification and Risk Appetite setting and gain expertise across different risk types
- You will coordinate with partners, consolidate information, perform analysis, and prepare presentations
- You will drive process improvement
- You will keep controls and conduct effectiveness testing
- You will maintain policies, procedures and other supporting documentation
- You will participate in committee meetings; review minutes, resolve action items, and document review and challenge
- You will participate in Internal Audit and Regulatory reviews
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- College degree with 4+ years of business experience including several years of experience in financial services
- A motivated individual who is comfortable driving change
- Proficient with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Self-starter and dedicated
- Solid attention to detail, communication, and writing skills
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization