- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Feb 19
End User Education & Training # 122403
Credit Suisse is a major player in global banking - and is an employer of choice. As we continue to expand our excellent market position we value the strength that drives our success: more than 49,700 individuals who share our vision to create the world's most admired bank.
End User Services (EUS) is a department within Group CTO which encompasses the operations, product management and engineering for all internal end user facing services (i.e. desktop, mobile, Lync, and voice). The End User Services department is responsible for providing global workplace/space support, desktop and mobile support and computing infrastructure for internal users globally. Continual Support Improvement (CSI) within EUS is directly accountable for the infrastructure operations, quality assurance and support functions that interact directly with our users.
The End User Education team, part of CSI, is based in Raleigh and is responsible for driving client communications, brand consistency, product marketing and business engagement activities (IT Expert Bars, Business Advisory Boards, collecting client feedback and working towards improvements) to improve overall UX and engagement.
The team is looking for a content strategist and designer to join the team.
The individual will be responsible for:
- Creating and handling internal content through both web and print.
- Ensuring a clear user experience through navigation of web and print to allow for an increase usage of our products and services.
- Delivering a clear and impactful product marketing campaign to launch internal products as well as educate and improve knowledge of our products and services.
- Utilizing industry marketing the best practises to create teamwork and modernisation to client communications and product marketing e.g. fresh imagery, slogans, videos.
- Monitoring and ensuring strict alignment to company brand standards in all materials.
- Handling global communication process and making necessary improvements to communication framework, including proactive communication, user alerts, notifications and lock screen messaging.
- Collaborating with product managers to devise marketing campaigns and review content.
- Continuing to drive content and designs for the IT Help Portal (internal IT support hub for employees bank-wide) to promote End User Services products and services.
- Define and execute a clear strategy to create marketing videos, with experience in creation of marketing videos (both script and video creation/editing).
- Provide strategy and guidance for meetings and events (IT Expert Bars, Business Advisory Board, etc).
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or higher, or equivalent work experience (5-7 yrs).
- You have an industry experience in delivering client communications, product marketing and video.
- Do you have an industry experience in content audit, assessment and design to improve user experience?
- Design and video creation skills (HTML, Photoshop, InDesign).
- You have consistent track record to deliver change and success.
- You have co-ordinate multiple activities in fast-paced environment.
- Do you have a positive and can-do attitude?
- You have strong client care skills and end-to-end accountability demonstrating leadership qualities?
- Do you have the ability to deliver high quality work under time pressures?
For more information visit Technology Careers.