Disclosure Reporting Sr Accountant
Legal Entity Standard Reporting (LESR) is a global team with 165 staff responsible for the Group and standalone financial statement disclosure reporting for the major legal entities within the Credit Suisse Group. The LESR Americas team based in Raleigh is a strong team responsible for the disclosure reporting, financial statement preparation and reporting and regulatory reporting for Credit Suisse's US Intermediate Holding Company and its subsidiaries as well as Credit Suisse's New York and Cayman Branches.
AVP level role is now available within the team. Main Responsibilities:
A meaningful role as Disclosure Reporting Senior Accountant for Credit Suisse's US based operating entities:
- Manage review of loan and borrowings disclosure reporting for these entities from a head office, financial statement and regulatory reporting perspective under USGAAP
- Responsible for compliance with GAAP, SEC and regulatory requirements
- You will be exposed to new business activities, new accounting policies, and new regulatory regulations in the disclosure accounting area
- Manage relationships with CS management in New York, Zurich and Pune and other CS departments (e.g. Product Control, Legal Entity Accounting and Reporting), and build links with external business partners (auditors, regulators and the SEC)
- Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You are a qualified accountant with 4+ years of experience, auditing experience in a recognized firm preferred.
- Experience with US GAAP reporting requirements is a plus!
- You possess effective interpersonal skills.
- You possess strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Ability to coach and develop junior staff.
- You are a self-starter with a positive and high-energy approach.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a plus!
- Take initiatives with dedication to learn, and to multi-task while meeting deadlines.
- Work in a team and independently with dedication.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills