Dev Lead T&E Platform
Seeking a strong fully hands-on development lead to be part of an Agile global development team responsible for building out the Equity Derivatives trading and execution platform, utilized by front office globally, across both Trading & Sales. You must have an engineering mindset, enthusiasm for continuous learning, and demonstrated success on agile teams with frequent software delivery.
- You will build out the Trading & Execution platform.
- You will have to communicate effectively with local, regional & global dev. teams & end users
- You will mentor, guide & provide regional direction to developers & QA staff in the region
- You will actively contribute to all-round day to day development, participating in all facets of design, development, and planning.
- You will have to pair program effectively with different members on work items.
- You will have to Support & Release management (second line)
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- You have exceptional problem solving & analytical skills.
- You have deep knowledge of Scrum/Kanban and experience working on Agile teams.
- You have preferred choices are as follows: Scala,Kotlin,C#,or Java on multi-threaded applications/services.
- You have functional programming experience.
- You have experience of Test-first coding experience with TDD or BDD frameworks.
- You have a deep knowledge with Maven/ Nuget/ SBT/Gradle/ Jenkins Pipelines.
- Deep knowledge of CI/CD processes.
- You have experience with Linux, Shell scripting.
- Familiarity working with SQL & NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity working with Azure or AWS cloud-based applications.
- Micro services development, Kubernetes, Containers.
- Messaging middleware (Active MQ, Kafka), Stream processing (Rx, Akka, Kafka).
- Machine Learning.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer science or Engineering.
- Minimum 7-10 years of application development with at least 2-3 years as a technical lead with experience managing small to mid-size teams.
- 3 to 5 years of front office application development strongly preferred.