- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Feb 19
DevOps Engineer (Log Management) # 121864
Global Log Management (GLM) provides near-real-time log data and analytics services for the entirety of Credit Suisse at multi-petabyte scale. We are looking for an experienced engineer to help the GLM Engineering team deliver valuable service improvements and projects for partners.
- Applying your intellect to solving a set of meaningful problems around system efficiency, complexity and data security.
- You have the opportunity to work on real-time data systems at true "big data" scale.
- Be part of an organization where you can make your mark, delivering technical change and service improvements.
- Exposure to a diverse range of technologies and many cyber/operational data analytics use-cases.
- You contribute in a dedicated global team, receptive to modern working practices (eg. DevOps/Site Reliability Engineering) and technologies (eg. public cloud, containers, APIs, open source).
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have proven your ability to pick up and learn new technologies and topics quickly.
- You have experience with delivering engineering and operational improvements in an Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban).
- You have extensive (2+ years) experience engineering and administering log data management technologies (Splunk mandatory, alternatives desirable eg. Fluentd, Kafka, RabbitMQ and databases).
- Do you have exposure to a diverse range of technology areas: APIs, Linux OS (RHEL), storage (DAS, SAN, Object), virtualization and containers (Kubernetes, Docker, RedHat OpenShift), Public Cloud (Microsoft Azure desirable), networking concepts and load balancing, infrastructure-as-code (Puppet, SCCM, Saltstack, Azure Templates)?
- Do you have understanding of service monitoring concepts and techniques, KPIs?
For more information visit Technology Careers .