Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
Credit Suisse End User Services is looking for Unified Communications specialist with experience in cloud technologies to design, engineer, deploy and support of internal chat platform.
This candidate will be working in a DevOps capacity - straddling both Engineering and Operations of the system. Responsibilities will include:
- Design, engineer, and operate AKS and/or ARO environments
- Document designs/architectures including System Specifications, Operating Guides/Runbooks, support documentation
- Cloud provisioning / automation
- Running the system "as a service" to internal partners
- Financial services experience a plus, including knowledge / experience with ethical walls, data leakage prevention, regulatory requirements across multiple regions/countries Provide knowledge on Cyber / SOC and monitoring to advise on alerts generated by the platform
- Update and manage existing runbooks to add details related to CS internal components for the above based upon direction and input provided by CS.
- Train/Guide operations team to follow run-book/documents in parallel for on boarding users
- Identify improvements, build business cases and conduct strategic-planning exercises with senior partners to develop roadmap and objectives, review current and proposed architecture to arrive at an agreed end-state solution.
Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
A successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in the following technologies/concepts:
- IaaS (VMs, networks and vnets, IP addressing, network security groups, Azure Firewall, Azure DNS, HA/DR, Storage Accounts)
- Microsoft based Cloud concepts (Azure Portal, Cloud Shell, Azure PowerShell, Resource Manager Templates, Terraform)
- Kubernetes (specifically ARO and AKS), Docker and associated tech (e.g. ingress controllers.)
- Cloud boundary nuances(Managed Channel for SMTP/data retention, pulls from public repos via Artefactory)
- General ingress/egress between onprem and cloud
- Terraform construction for any third party components
- Detailed knowledge of Enterprise Mobile Technology (Mobile Apps, Mobile concepts such as EMM, MDM is high preferred
- Azure / AWS Certification is a plus!
- Validation of low-level design with respective engineering teams [including Identity / Azure AD team], group policies including but not limited.
- Hardworking, result oriented with outstanding problem solving skills
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.