- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 Apr 19
DevOps Developer # 129530
- You will process and execute releases of software into UAT and Production environments.
- You will provide 24x7 Level 2 support coverage for production environment.
- Day to day server maintenance.
- You will work and will handle strong implementation application specific projects (i.e. SQL Server upgrades, site build out, capacity planning, etc.).
- Be compatible with developers to settle their infrastructure needs for production resiliency/high availability and Disaster Recovery.
- You will handle document DR invocation procedures.
- Application rollout and fixing Conductor scripting issues with developers. This includes coordinating software releases with various teams such as the server team, DBA's, global QA, and the Scripting team.
- Dedicated server/application health monitoring using in-house utilities. This includes file systems and database disk space availability.
- You will do Data migrations/NTFS and SQL Server permission maintenance and periodic review.
- You will do weekend remote support for application infrastructure checkout after Microsoft OS patches/server upgrades, etc.
- You will liaise with other groups to resolve server/application issues (e.g. Storage Team, Core Infrastructure, TS Server Team).
- You will develop tools that automate and streamline day-to-day activities such as morning checkouts and environment scans.
- Root cause analysis of server crash dumps with the Derivatives server team and vendors (such as Microsoft) to settle appropriate course of action.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Are you an undergraduate degree in finance, computer science, engineering or a quantitative science?
- Deep knowledge in Windows Operating Systems.
- Do you have deep knowledge in Networking?
- Deep knowledge in MS Office.
- Deep Knowledge in MS SQL.
- Do you have experience in Programming?
For more information visit Technology Careers.