Delivery PMO & Service Delivery Management Support# 105236
Group Regulatory Reporting IT is a Cross functional Global team supporting multiple regulatory systems, programs and business processes aligned over 4 core areas.
- Business Partner Management: Business client relationship management and supervision of client pipeline of IT work across a client portfolio.
- IT Application Ownership: Deliver cost effective technology solutions and data governance enabling CFO business functions to be the best Finance, Operations and IT division in the industry.
- Business Analysis: Provider of high quality business engineering services. Empowering end to end IT solutions by demonstrating expert knowledge of processes and systems, benefiting Business and IT business partners.
- Program/Project Management: Manage and implement demanding global Basel regulatory standards designed to help protect the international financial system from risk.
- The Delivery PMO & Service Delivery Manager Support role is focused on providing (a) key support to program/project managers, focusing on the delivery of core PMO activities in planning, reporting, governance, Change/Risks/Assumptions/Issues & Dependencies (CRAID) and financials and (b) Line Business Management support functions and leading key Service Delivery initiatives for the Group Regulatory Reporting IT team.
- As Delivery PMO you will guide programs on standard methodology and ensure clear communication within the program and to senior business partners within the portfolio. The role is responsible for establishing, developing and delivering on the following:
- Status reporting, ensuring the consistent flow of accurate and up to date information through all layers of the program governance structure.
- CRAID reporting, including Path to Green analysis and recommendations, and escalation through the portfolio.
- Coordination and preparation of materials (including PowerPoint slides) for Governance forums and the Portfolio Office with high quality, accuracy, attention to detail and against strict timelines.
- Creation, maintenance and tracking of program and project plans & achievements.
- Quality Assurance, milestone tracking and achievements reporting related to Program & Project Deliverables.
- You will provide clear communications and reporting to the central portfolio office on a regular and adhoc basis.
- You will facilitate and implement the adoption of improvements to standards, process and tools including mentoring and training.
- You will act as the trusted advisor to the Program Manager, keeping them informed of key challenges across the program.
- You will assist in identification of benefits and development of benefit profiles.
- Provision of ad hoc support to Program Manager as requested.
- As Line Business Management Support you will provide Client portfolio management support and lead key Service Delivery initiatives for the team. The role is responsible for establishing, developing and delivering on the following:
- You will produce and maintain a client portfolio view of status, financials and CRAID in the Client's IT portfolio (across programs/projects), assisting in development of executive level materials and presentations.
- Resource Management including maintaining views of resource supply vs demand, hiring requests, SoW setup, team location strategy/roadmap, succession planning.
- Financials Management including annual book of work planning process, variance reporting/management and scenario analysis, Expense forecasting/mgmt.
- Organizational Management including maintaining department org structure, team information/orientation/training materials, annual performance objectives and review process.
- You will build and maintain team operating model, Key Performance Index dashboards and lead team operational efficiency/productivity initiatives.
- Team status/achievements reporting.
- You will work with team members to improve overall quality standards through coaching and quality checking.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- An Investment Bank, Private Bank / Wealth Management or consultancy background, with a strong understanding of program management within the Financial Services industry.
- Knowledge of the Regulatory landscape of the Investment Banking sector.
- Deep understanding of PMO principles, processes and procedures.
- Strong project, program and change management skills.
- Ability to review large data sets for completeness and quality, and compliance with established project standards.
- Ability to develop and present information at a senior governance forum, using data from across the portfolio, with analysis, presentation styles and recommendations appropriate to the audience.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability for tasks and people.
- Proven ability to communicate with all levels of management in a clear, concise manner.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, leadership, written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working in an exciting environment, ability to make things happen through others while maintaining collaborative relationships.
- Effective influencing skills, detail oriented, proficient at multi-tasking.
- Depth of expertise in MS Excel, Powerpoint and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of full project lifecycle.
Other skills and qualifications:
- You have 3+ years PMO experience
- University undergraduate degree
- Experience in Clarity technologies & reporting tools
- Project and/or Program Management certification e.g. PMP, MSP, PRINCE2
For more information visit Technology Careers