Dedicated Data Warehouse Lead
· With strong data warehouse technical architecture and communication skills
· Who can provide technical solutions to the Data Warehouse Team and architectural guidance for future strategic cloud data warehouse platform
· Who has excellent knowledge in understanding the data and processing in the domain areas Client Revenue Reporting, Trade Processing, Sales Credit/Commission including MIFID II Processing, Client Consumptions & Activities You Offer
· Leading the Raleigh Data Warehouse Architecture & Development Team
· Primarily providing Architectural Improvement Solutions in current Client Data Warehouse Architecture and providing Architectural recommendations to the future Strategic Cloud Data Warehouse Migration
· Provide demos to the team to motivate for a Strategic Cloud Development Culture.
· Understanding Firm's DevOps Solutions needed for the Client Data Warehouse and planning DevOps implementation
· Explore and recommend solution for Test Automation in Data Warehouse Environment
· Reviewing the coding standards and processes regularly in CDW for any improvement and enforcement of implementation
· Understanding the data feed and target enrichment requirement, help the team on building and executing the test cases for Data Quality Improvement
· Must be familiar with JIRA, Confluence, SNOW, SVN and Deployment Tool & Processes
· Institute and enforce the process to link JIRA, Confluence Document, SNOW and SVN for each release from requirement to implementation
· Reviewing the production support issues regularly, and recommending solutions for Batch or Process Optimization or for Application Stability Improvement
· Helping on developing POC and implementing on Cloud Data Warehouse migration. Required Skills:
· 15+ year's Hands-on experience in designing and developing large scale ETL and Enterprise Data Warehouse solutions using Oracle.
· Hands-on experience with Oracle 11g or Later versions
· Hands-on experience with PL/SQL Developer tool or similar development tools.
· Expert in writing Shell Scripts.
· Strong experience in Performance Tuning and developing high volume Data Loads.
· Data warehouse architecture techniques such as EDW, and ODS.
· Experience with Batch Scheduling Tool using Control-M or Auto Sys
· Must have strong knowledge in data processing in the domain areas Trade or CRev Processing & Reference Data processing.
· Experience in Big Data Technologies like Hadoop, SparkSQL, Python, Hive, etc., is a plus.