- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 Jun 18
Data Quality Lead - Data Governance # 111945
- You will liaise with business partners in multiple locations and divisions/functions about data quality, including the specific tools (issue management and data profiling) and use of them.
- You will manage the book of work for small change to these tools.
- You will provide mentorship on best practices for data quality that align to our processes, tools and policy.
- You will co-ordinate responses across divisions and functions where a consolidated response is appropriate.
- You will administer any oversight function required to keep divisions on track and up to date.
- Build metrics, formats and track Divisional / Corporate Functional adherence to these metrics and milestones where progress needs to be tracked
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have consistent track record working within a data related environment, particularly one involving change. Overall understanding of Data Management, Data Governance and Business and Technical Data Architecture
- You have previous experience handling IT change projects, ideally from a business prospective.
- You have experience with agile processes, managing plans, UAT, requirements etc.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence business partners, ability to be effective in a matrix reporting structure, ideally related to data management, data definition and data understanding
- You have proven ability to provide direction and drive progress across groups, particularly to drive consensus of direction from different groups with differing priorities. Identifying and removing roadblocks to progress
- You have proven ability as a self-starter. Comfort with ambiguity, able to effectively take the conceptual to the pragmatic
- You have excellent written; presentation writing and verbal interpersonal skills. Comfort in chairing meetings with multiple groups and representing CDO in Raleigh.
- You are detail oriented; Analytical with problem solving abilities
- Professional and upbeat
- You are comfortable working in a dynamic environment under tight regulatory timeframes
- Collibra, iDQ and other master data management tool experience preferred