- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 17 Oct 18
Data Management Business Analyst# 119871
Global Markets IHC Chief Data Office (GM IHC/CDO) team is looking to hire a Business Analyst to support end to end delivery of the Market Risk Data Strategy workstream, act as the liaison with Data Quality & Controls and Data Architecture workstreams, and document related Data Management Capabilities aligned with the IHC Data Strategy.
- Work closely with front to back business partners across business areas, internal change partners within the Market Risk Data Strategy workstream, Data Architecture team and Data Quality & Control teams to understand Data Management Framework (DMF) requirements and ultimately assist the businesses with adoption and compliance.
- Partner with Data Architecture team to understand data glossary requirements/template as well as lineage requirements for each in-scope reference data element.
- Partner with Data Quality & Control teams to understand market risk data strategy control requirements, Data Quality Metrics etc.
- Perform analysis to understand Front to Back business process and IT systems lineage for each in-scope market risk data element.
- Document Data Glossary, Process and Systems Lineage, Control Requirements in Data Governance Tool.
- Collaborate with other projects within IHC Data Arch for standardization, consistency and inputs to delivering other projects within IHC Data Arch.
- Dependency management within IHC Data Arch and with Gov and DQ work streams, Group CDOs and Functional WGs and any other business partner.
- Review metadata for completeness & correctness and validation against the group standards documents and criteria.
- Leverage Collabra metadata model develop include business glossary, data catalogue, data lineage or data models attribution.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have knowledge of various aspects of Market Risk data within an investment bank preferred.
- You have overall understanding of Data Management, Data Governance, Business and Technical Data Architecture.
- Collibra, iDQ and other master data management tool experience preferred.
- You have the ability to engage multiple teams across different functional areas front-to-back, understand different view-points and drive analysis to clear business requirements.
- Do you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, particularly in client/stakeholder relationship management?
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills, specifically the ability to investigate issues with keen attention to detail.
- You have experience in understanding and preparing business process docs, Front-to-Back data flows etc.
- You have proven ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Computer software proficiency, including: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio.
- Bachelor's degree in computer information systems, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field required.
- 5-7 years of relevant business analysis work experience required.
- Business Analysis experience with a leading consulting firm within financial services preferred but not mandatory.
For more information visit Technology Careers .