- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 26 Apr 18
Data Governance Lead # 110360
- Responsibility for the CDO team in Raleigh. Direct responsibility for individual team and local responsibility for those reporting to CDO managers outside the location. (Circa 10 people)
- Build and cultivate team and their development. This is a new team and so will require support to operate effectively
- Be the senior representative for CDO in Raleigh
- Handle Data Quality Implementation, and Policy Creation and Data Governance Review for the group globally
- Lead Data Governance processes and procedures for Global Markets division and U.S. Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) group globally
- Maintain Data Attestation process across front-to-back business partner groups for the IHC
- Develop and Maintain Critical Data Element (CDE) Framework
- Liaise with business partners in multiple locations and divisions/functions about their Data Governance processes and support efforts by them for policy adoption
- Co-ordinate responses across divisions and functions where a consolidated response is appropriate
- Administer any oversight function that ensures Policy compliance is maintained
- Build metrics, formats and track Divisional / Corporate Functional adherence to these metrics and breakthroughs where progress needs to be tracked
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have management experience building and leading a team and working with multiple international locations. Previous experience of developing experienced professionals to a higher level of seniority.
- You have consistent record working within a data related environment, particularly one involving change. Overall understanding of Data Management, Data Governance and Business and Technical Data Architecture.
- You have demonstrated ability to communicate and influence business partners, ability to be effective in a matrix reporting structure, ideally related to data management, data definition and data understanding.
- You have proven ability to provide direction and drive progress across groups, particularly to drive consensus of direction from diverse groups with differing priorities. Identifying and removing roadblocks to progress.
- You have shown ability as a self-starter. Comfort with ambiguity, able to effectively take the conceptual to the pragmatic.
- You have excellent written; presentation writing and verbal communication skills. Comfort in chairing meetings with multiple groups and representing CDO in Raleigh.
- You are detail oriented; Analytical with problem solving abilities.
- You are professional and upbeat.
- You are comfortable working in a dynamic environment under tight regulatory timeframes.
- Collibra, iDQ and other master data management tool experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Investment Banking process-front to back.
- Involved in delivery of significant process and technology change.
For more information visit Technology Careers.