- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Feb 19
Cyber Security Regulatory and Audit Coordinator # 124783
CTO Technology Security Services ("TSS") is Credit Suisse's security engineering and operations organization. TSS Cyber security is within this organization and is responsible all current and future cyber security capabilities. TSS also oversees technology programs improving both fulfillment of business requirements and value of the product portfolio. CTO TSS leads and prioritizes resources and projects to enable development of new security services and products on time and within budget.
The Cyber Security Regulatory and Audit coordinator is responsible for the effective oversight of TSS Cyber Security audit, risk and regulatory compliance.
- Management and coordination of all audit, risk, and regulatory actions.
- Ensuring project and portfolio alignment with security controls.
- Drafting and facilitating communications for all Cyber Security audit, risk and regulatory matters including responding to regulatory requests for TSS America's and Cyber Security Globally.
- Liaison between Internal Audit, Audit Controls, Risk Management and TSS management team as well as Regulatory Affairs and CISO. (The role offers broad exposure to all technology components developed and managed by TSS.)
- Active support and coordination during audit fieldwork as a representative of Cyber Security.
- Oversight and management of TSS audit and regulatory dedication portfolio to ensure timely remediation of audit points and responses to regulatory requests.
- Ensuring all TSS work meet the high quality standards expected to satisfy internal and external compliance requirements.
- Maintain pro-active information exchange about audit, risk and regulatory items among coordinator community, TSS management, and CISO.
- Update and further improve the TSS audit SharePoint platform including statistics and reports.
- Manage recurring certification of organizational adherence to regional and global standards and regulations.
- Data collection and presentation creation for management reporting.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a bachelor's degree (Information Technology, Computer Systems, Law or related a plus)
- You have strong presentation and communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to act under pressure and work independently with management
- You have the ability to confidently present to senior management and lead complex negotiations
- You have experience working in international teams, high level of cultural awareness and across time zones
- You are proficient in using standard MS Office products
- You have project management or Business Analyst experience (status reporting and coordination of projects)
- You have deep understanding of information security industry trends and best practices
- You have experience with regulatory or audit projects, within IT and multinational banking industry preferred
- You are proficient in using MS SharePoint
- You are familiar with audit and the technology security domain in general considered a plus
- Project Management/Security certification (PMP, Prince2, CISA, CISSP, CISM or similar) will be an additional asset
For more information visit Technology Careers .