- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Mar 19
Credit Risk Management: Analyst, Financial Institutions # 122230
The primary function of this role will be preparing written credit risk reviews of the bank's financial institutions (FI) counterparties located in the US and Canada. You will have experience covering a portfolio of FI counterparties (i.e. banks, insurance companies, investment advisors, etc.) and will prepare written credit assessments (initial and annual credit reviews).
- You will b performing fundamental counterparty credit risk analysis and assigning internal credit ratings on FI counterparties located in North America.
- You will be preparing and presenting analysis in written format.
- Monitoring market, regulatory, macro economic and political developments and assessing their impact on the credit quality of counterparties.
Responsibilities may evolve to include:
- You will be liaising with Legal department to ensure identified risks are addressed adequately addressed in the legal documentation for structured transactions and setting credit terms in the legal documentation (e.g. ISDA and CSA) for flow trading activity.
- Assessing proposed transactions within the context of the transaction structure to ensure structural risks are properly identified and adequately mitigated.
- Performing on-going monitoring of complex deals so that any early signs of distress or deviation from the expected performance are promptly identified.
- Liaising with Credit Risk Control and Risk Analytics and Reporting departments to ensure that the exposures are adequately reflected in the risk systems.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You hold relevant undergraduate or graduate level degree.
- Do you have solid analytical and problem solving skills and understanding of financial statements?
- You have shown skill writing reports in English.
- Do you have excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task?
- Team player.
- You are motivated and able to work independently.
- You have solid communication skills - oral and written.