- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Oct 18
Credit Risk Management - Corporates, Analyst # 119349
Credit Suisse's Corporate Credit Risk Management (CRM) team in North America partners with key business partners throughout the Bank to meet business demands and an evolving regulatory environment in the US. CRM is building out its Portfolio Management function in Raleigh and is seeking an Analyst-level candidate.
CRM Portfolio Managers are expected to be experts on a portfolio of loans through rigorous monitoring of industry, business, and financial developments and detailed knowledge of portfolio risks and concentrations.
Portfolio Management Analysts are responsible for providing coverage of an assigned portfolio and completing a variety of other portfolio management deliverables.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will maintain financial models and complete reviews for assigned coverage.
- You will present credit updates to team leads, senior management, and other department review forums.
- You will regularly update peers comps for team coverage universe.
- You will prepare periodic industry review for assigned industries.
- You will coordinate review scheduling and ensure compliance with internal/regulatory requirements.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have an undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related field?
- Do you have sound understanding of credit analysis, including industry and business analysis, financial modeling, and understanding of capital structure and loan/bond documentation?
- You have demonstrated track record of success with excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Are you able to interact and build relationships with people of varying seniority and across multiple geographic locations?
- Do you have good communication skills and relief presenting in front of groups of varying size and seniority?
- You have strong writing skills.