Credit Risk, IB Portfolio Monitoring Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Credit Suisse's Credit Risk IB Team (also referred to as Credit Risk Management or "CRM") partners with key business partners throughout the Bank to meet business demands and an evolving regulatory environment in the US. The team establishes internal credit ratings and counterparty limits for the portfolio. CRM's mandate is two-fold (1) Loan Underwriting / Transaction Approval: Initial review and approval of loan and traded product exposure (2) Portfolio Management: Ongoing monitoring (quarterly / annually) of loan and traded product exposure on CS's books. You will manage the portfolio monitoring function to ensure adequate coverage across industry verticals and review scheduling to ensure compliance with internal/regulatory requirements. You future colleagues
The Credit Risk IB Corporates Team is seeking a Vice President candidate to lead our Portfolio Monitoring function in Raleigh, NC. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values You Offer
CRM Portfolio Managers are expected to be a specialist on a portfolio of loans through rigorous monitoring of industry, business, and financial developments and have detailed knowledge of portfolio risks and concentrations.
- Proficient to guide the preparation of regular and ad-hoc portfolio management report.
- Result oriented with ability to manage financial models and complete reviews for assigned coverage.
- Lead/participate in various transformation initiatives to eliminate manual tasks performed by Credit Officers.
- 6+ years of Credit Risk experience
- Detailed understanding of credit analysis, including industry and business analysis, financial modeling, and understanding of capital structure and loan/bond documentation.
- Proven track record of success with excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- You have the ability to interact and build relationships with people of varying seniority and across multiple geographic locations.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.