Controls Analyst # 098859
Provide effective 'first line of defense' operational risk management coverage for the CRO Division.
Become a part of the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) 1st Line of Defense Operational Risk and Control Department, controls testing team. This role supports the Senior Control Officer providing contribute in the development and build-out of business area plans and operating model. Join a growing team that is tasked to enhance business risk management related to risk management through the timely and accurate execution of assigned responsibilities and projects.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- The Control Analyst is responsible to assist in the coordination and design of testing plans
- Conduct control review and testing to ensure compliance with internal Control Activity Framework requirements in line with applicable bank policies and procedures
- Perform testing and oversight across various CRO functions to provide assurance of a consistent and complete control framework across various regulatory frameworks (e.g. SOX, Volcker, BCBS 239, CFTC)
- Contributes to the development of testing processes improvements
- Work with our business partners identify risks and discuss practical solutions and remediation in a timely manner
- Four-year bachelor's degree or international equivalent
- Internal Audit experience, Compliance officer, financial institution or examination experience at a financial industry regulator is preferred
- Experience with drafting and implementing testing scripts
- Knowledge of compliance, control and risk management principles to provide an assessment of the risks, how these risks are being handled and controlled, and the status of regulatory compliance
- Strong presentation, program and relationship management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an energy to join a new and growing team
- Ability to use and generate presentation utilizing Excel, PowerPoint and Word