Compliance Testing Officer - Global Surveillance
Background: The role is within the Compliance Division in supporting the Global Surveillance technology applications. Expectations of this role will be to support multiple systems with ensuring Compliance user expectations are met with systems functionality and ensuring data integrity is at optimal levels for the business.
The key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare business requirement documents and present to technology teams.
- Cr eate, prepare and deliver test plans, scripts, test objectives, challenge test output and provide management with testing evidence for signoffs.
- Log, track, and verify resolution of system defects.
- Lead and prioritize testing activities and timelines for projects involving global teams.
- Provide feedback and manage testing defects for remediation.
- Provide direction to less experienced analysts.
- Partner with the business & technology teams to engage and lead testing efforts.
- Escalate to management systems performance deficiencies and business risks.
- Run meetings with the business and IT partners with technology deployments and issue remediation.
- Participate with upstream data providers to ensure Change the Bank (CTB) and Run the Bank (RTB) systems data changes are effectively tested and meet testing scope and objectives.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- You have 3 + years of business user acceptance testing.
- You have a BA degree in Finance or IT.
- You are fluent in English.
- You pay attention to details and methodical approach.
- You have deep understanding of financial products and services.
- You understand banking industry and its regulatory environment.
- You can learn new systems and solutions quickly.
- You have excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- You have experience in business analysis/application development.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You can multitask in a fast-paced environment.