- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 May 19
Compliance Change Project Manager # 129115
The main duty of a Project Manager in the Change function of the Compliance Change team is to manage the delivery of complex front-to-back change projects in Compliance. The Project Manager is expected to be able to lead all aspects of such a project as part of a Compliance Program, including mobilization, crafting, execution, and closedown, with minimal supervision. Project Managers are expected to take full, end-to-end responsibility for their projects.
- Scoping the project or work stream
- Manage scope and dependencies
- Identifying the key partners
- Defining the project governance model and roles and responsibilities
- Liaising with the various business units and support departments to establish priorities and agree solutions
- Developing the project strategy and project plan
- Allocating resources & delivering the completion of tasks
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting project progress to the partners
- Ensuring actions, issues, and risks are identified and effectively managed
- Ensuring communication within the project and to external partners
- Drafting key artefact documents required through the project lifecycle
- Delivering project objectives and ensuring project benefits are realized
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- At least 5-6 years project management experiences with a leading consulting firm within financial services or an International investment bank.
- Track record in working on major projects, preferably in Compliance in an investment bank or similar institution.
- Solid knowledge of one or multiple Compliance functions and processes, e.g. Compliance MI Reporting, Compliance Risk Management, Compliance Testing.
- Full project lifecycle experience as a project manager.
- Involvement in managing change.
- You have excellent communications skills at all levels; including presentation skills - formal and informal to differing audiences.
- You have outstanding organizational skills.
- You have excellent relationship and interpersonal skills, leadership and influencing - able to influence without authority and commands respect through actions - and ability to manage conflict.
- You have solid commercial focus - sensitive to business needs and requirements but is solution orientated.
- You have general business analysis and analytical skills.
- You have effective presentation skills with ability to produce compelling story in PowerPoint.
- You have deep knowledge of standard office software applications (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Vision, PowerPoint).
- PMI or similar certification highly desirable.