Communication Lead # 105887
The GO & CDO SD Communications, Strategy & Risk role is accountable for ensuring the successful creation/development of our strategy and execution of our goals and objectives.
We are hiring a very seasoned VP or DIR role to support the following efforts:
Work with N4 Stakeholders, partnering organizations and global teams to support the development of our branding and strategy, meet the communication strategy objectives and assist with proactively improving Risk compliance across the organization.
- You will establish a simplified process for dedicated risk assessment and escalation in conjunction with the risk management team.
- You will help develop our overall Branding Strategy for 2017/2018.
- You will facilitate engagement events, organize regional roundtables and networking opportunities for global staff in support of our communications strategy.
- You will act as a global liaison with senior management and partnering teams to execute the Communication Strategy and refine the business partner management strategy.
- Chair Global communication meetings and encourage and ensure Regional leads execute on the Communications strategy.
- You will build Key Performance Indicator plans to measure employee engagement in a variety of communication channels. Assess and categorize results to best communicate the Organization's messages, updates and goals.
- Use current adoption patterns and regional/organizational metrics to further increase Smart Connect adoption for an organization of 2,000+.
- Use Risk Key Performance Indicator to build visuals for monthly data reports to N4s.
- Create weekly N-3 emails, monthly newsletters and other comms covering global topics and content.
- You will analyze and report on risk data to create monthly reports to N4s.
- You will develop content in support of Branding Strategy.
- Research and create requirements for risk initiatives.
Main duties and responsibilities
This role reports to the GO & CDO SD Head of Strategy, Risk and Communications and will be assigned to multiple Initiatives with responsibility for ensuring transparency of status and overall program success.
This role's primary responsibility is to:
- Craft strategy and develop/manage tactical plans
- Initiate projects, including providing key documentation & syndication
- You will identify issues impacting successful delivery and implement updates/fixes
- Ensure transparent and high quality program reporting to N-3, N-4s
- Partner with GO & CDO SD team members globally, and with the broader IT and Business community
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You hold a University degree or similar experience.
- Project Management qualification (PMP, Prince 2, etc.) or similar experience.
- Very Strong Mastery of MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels, including business partners, senior IT colleagues, technical specialists, IT project managers and developers.
- Do you have an experience in engaging with strategic change programmes.
- You have an experience in understanding or contributing to IT strategy.
- General Knowledge of investment/private banking, Operations and Shared Services.
For more information visit Technology Careers