Client Services Analyst
What you'll work on:
What we look for:
- Becoming an expert in all of IHS Markit's corporate workflow solutions
- Providing outstanding first-level phone and email support for corporate clients
- Maintaining strong customer relationships while supporting IHS Markit's software solutions, from tasks such as login assistance to higher severity projects and client queries
- Providing clients, both internal and external, with timely assistance whenever a question or issue is raised
- Troubleshooting via WebEx and assisting Account Managers with internal, issue ticketing system and escalations
- Ownership of inbound client queries and additional responsibility for "how to" training and conducting basic product demonstrations
- Liaising with product teams regarding bugs and forthcoming enhancements, and soliciting feedback from clients to ensure seamless support and ongoing innovation
- Collaborating with internal teams to deliver marketing pieces and updating knowledge base tools
- Utilize company CRM to track all client interactions
- BA/BS degree and previous experience in Client Support (1-3 years)
- Fluency in verbal and written English; knowledge of other foreign languages is a plus
- Experience in finance / investor relations and software support a plus
- Experience in working and/or living in an international working environment is a plus
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Internet applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills and phone/email presence; must be able to deal with others in a pleasant manner and work under varying degrees of pressure and time constraints
- Ability to understand the business and technical needs of the client as well as troubleshoot or resolve client issues
- Great listening skills and responsiveness
- Personal initiative and ability to prioritize and multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Ability to work independently while still interacting within an integrated team structure
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.