- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 May 19
Client Outreach Analyst # 129217
You will be responsible for the following:
- Acting as a subject matter expert in regulations on behalf of both internal partner groups and clients.
- Understanding and being able to communicate the importance of controls surrounding Credit Suisse's regulatory compliance obligations.
- Partnering with our Data & Analytics group to define, implement and maintain control reports and process monitoring.
- Management of daily exception reports, implementing improvements as required.
- Working with the Change team to resolve any static data issues and with internal systems and external vendors.
- Working with project managers to ensure business-as-usual (BAU) processes can be transitioned seamlessly.
- Creating and maintaining procedures and policies to reflect current processes.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in Financial Services, ideally in a client facing role.
- You have familiarity with regulations such as Dodd Frank, EMIR, FinFraG, MIFID II, FATCA preferred.
- You have effective interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to integrate and articulate numerous viewpoints across the business.
- You have advanced analytical skills with the ability to manipulate large data sets, identify important themes and develop insights.
- You are highly organized, able to manage, prioritize and complete multiple tasks at a time; focused on results.
- You have the ability to operate successfully under pressure, autonomously and with minimal direct supervision.