- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 Feb 19
Client Lifecycle Management Change - Change Analyst/Project Support # 122293
The Global Markets Operations Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) Change team is responsible for engineering process change as it relates to the client lifecycle Management (CLM) process and the CLM systems (primarily CMS/Fenergo). The CLM Change team works very closely with many CLM groups including Client Onboarding (COB) and KYCD; as well as Compliance, Legal and the central Regulatory team. The CLM Change team work on multiple Client Data platforms across numerous projects.
This role is for a Change Analyst/Project Support team member. They are expected to support the end-to-end delivery for projects in the CLM Change group. They may be engaged in multiple projects and multiple teams simultaneously as delivery progresses towards the target operating model.
This role will be engaged in projects that will ensure the IB's ongoing regulatory compliance and align to the future state client architecture.
- Perform business analysis to help define solution options and recommendations, including pros/cons and rationale for recommendation.
- Support the creation of key project artefacts, including Process Flows, BRD's, User Stories as well as items in PowerPoint or Microsoft Project.
- Work with global stakeholders in understanding and translating requirements to the underlying data.
- Facilitate the documentation of requirements with the business analyst and conduct reviews with business partners and achieving signoff.
- Provide review and assist in sign off of user acceptance testing for business users.
- Identify and document process changes and system improvements.
- Ensure process improvement through redesign is at the forefront of all initiatives.
- Evaluate measurable project benefits, i.e. increased revenue, efficiency and control.
- Establish good relationships with various functions and businesses throughout IB.
- Facilitate working groups tasked with solving specific data challenges within the organization.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You hold Bachelors Degree.
- You have at least 2-3 years business analysis and or project support experience with a leading consulting firm within financial services or an International investment bank.
- You have experience of working in large projects especially projects delivered in an investment bank or similar institution.
- You have experience of Agile and waterfall methodology.
- You have knowledge of investment banking processes - front to back.
- You have involvement with delivery of significant process and technology change).
- You have experience of working with IT from a business change perspective.
- You have excellent core project management, presentation and communication skills.
- You have excellent organizational and relationship building skills, at all levels.
- General business analysis and analytical skills.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Do you have experience working with Banking/Financial area and/or general knowledge of Investment Banking Operations processes?
- Do you have strong knowledge of investment banking business processes - front to back?
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation, organizational and analytical skills.
- Self starter, self-guiding, and can demonstrate independent thinking.
- Good communication skills; comfortable dealing directly with senior internal clients.
- Experience in supporting delivery of major adoption/migration projects in an investment bank or similar institution.
- Experience in achieving results working in multi-disciplinary teams and collaborating in a matrix environment.
- Experience acting as intermediary between business line and IT to ensure optimal delivery against requirements.
- Experience developing and writing business requirements.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and proficiency for detailed documentation.
- Proficient in analyzing client reference data.
- Ability to make recommendations to ensure data quality and appropriate controls.
- Experience with the standard SDLC lifecycle as well as Agile Methodology.
- Deeply strong organisational skills.
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Client or Product Reference Data front to back.
- Knowledge of the banking regulatory environment.
- Knowledgeable of Trade lifecycle (Order, Execution, Allocation).
- Knowledgeable of securities types and their settlement processes.
- Knowledgeable of operations.