- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Feb 19
Client Lifecycle Management – Client Outreach Program Lead # 124919
As one of the world's leading financial services group, Credit Suisse provides its clients with investment banking, private banking and asset management services worldwide. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has a long tradition of meeting the complex financial needs of a wide range of clients, offering advisory services, comprehensive solutions and creative products to companies, institutional clients and high-net-worth private clients globally. The Credit Suisse Group is active in over 50 countries and employs approximately 47,000 people. Further information can be found at www.credit-suisse.com .
- Leadership of teams implementing regulatory adherence initiatives and due diligence tasks associated with Client relationships, having global bank-wide impact.
- Responsibility for ensuring that post initial implementation, new regulatory requirements are embedded into our "business as usual" processes.
- Opportunity to engage with senior exec level partners while providing them with transparency via provision of reporting and ongoing communication.
- Autonomy to identify and implement opportunities to improve existing processes and controls.
- Accountability for the development, maintenance and presentation of educational content to our internal partners; working to ensure that regulatory obligations are understood and adhered to.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 5+ years Finance industry experience, some of which should include project management.
- You have strong communication and leadership skills.
- Do you have strong people management experience, ideally with experience in managing and motivating remote teams?
- Do you have the ability to prioritize work with multiple deliverables in a deadline focused environment.
- You are meticulous attention to detail.
- You have exposure to Client Onboarding and Regulatory experience is a plus.