- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Apr 19
Client Enablement Analyst # 130718
- Entitlement management of new and existing client registration requests, prioritization of top tiered clients; offboarding of leavers/transfers.
- Validation of user set up and quality assurance task was performed during the given SLA while communicating with various global team located throughout the bank.
- You will gain knowledge of different occurring regulatory requirements as well as up and coming regulatory standards; will assist in ad hoc/regulatory projects.
- You will ensure high standards of Ethics and Control are maintained during the enablement process, and reporting/investigating potential regulatory breaches.
- Set up of eTrading clients for Rates & Credit and FX products on all external and internal platforms (i.e. Bloobmberg, FXALL, TradeWeb, 360T, etc.).
- Proactively providing solutions and engaging with the relevant business partners to review, improve and optimize the client enablement process and client service experience.
- You will partner with IT to develop technology according to market need and in accordance with regulatory landscape; Establish new onboarding process(es) for new systems or products; Generate and maintain process-flow documentation.
- Fast-paced environment with interaction from multiple teams across the bank.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- 4 year degree in Business or Finance preferable.
- You have 2 years business experience.
- You have excellent MS Excel skills.
- You have solid analytical skills and free thinking.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with sales and trading management.
- A team player, dedicated, and a self-starter.
- You are detail orientated and you have customer service experience.
- You have the ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
- You have the ability to immerse yourself in a process and understand cause & effect.
- You have the ability to prioritize work and to escalate tasks if needed.
- Dependability and consistency.