Cash Management Specialist
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Americas Cash and Liquidity Management team focuses on efficient funding of the banks firm nostros, management of intraday liquidity positions to ensure settlement obligations across the bank are met, completeness and accuracy of intraday liquidity regulatory reporting, and investigations and explanation of intraday liquidity usage drives. The role involves exposure to several areas within the bank including Treasury, GLG and Settlements teams across the bank.
- Provide forecast and final cash positions by Legal Entity and CCY to Treasury funding desks (GTMM, EM FID) and other business partners
- Manage and optimize cash intraday at agent banks
- Understand encouraged cash activities across the bank, provide coordination and review to ensure efficient and accurate execution and mitigate operational risk
- Measure intraday liquidity positions, investigate and explain major drivers, and report crucial metrics for capital buffer setting and regulatory reporting
- Identify actions to mitigate intraday liquidity usage and inspire change to implement these
- Interaction with the Front Office, various settlements teams, agent banks and senior business partners across functions
- Continuous review and improvement of existing systems and processes
- Ability to manage and work accurately without error under time sensitive environment!
- Confident and able to clearly communicate!
- Do you possess outstanding analytical and reporting skills?
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (formulas - “If”,”Vlookup”, "SumIf", "Index Match", "AND", "OR" etc; Pivot tables; basic VB macros) and overall MS Office skills
- Passion and enthusiasm to learn; a ‘can-do’ self-starting attitude; desire to build expert knowledge in cash management, upstream processes and systems; want to expand their knowledge of Credit Suisse and develop a broad range of skills
- Equivalent experience working independently, performing calculations, making justifiable decisions and critically performing self-review of own work
- Responsiveness, mental agility and flexibility to understand new issues as they emerge; and demonstrate resourcefulness to solve problems and engage required people in a timely manner
- Collaboration skills in a team environment whilst maintaining personal accountability for actions and decisions
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.