- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 Sep 18
Capital & Resolution Planning - Governance & Controls Analyst # 117837
The Americas Capital and Resolution Planning (ACRP) Governance & Controls Group provides centralized oversight of the Governance and Control frameworks that cover the Intermediate Holding Company Capital and US Resolution Planning and Reporting processes. The Group is responsible for working in partnership with all CCAR and RRP functions to assist in the management, coordination and execution of the programs to ensure that overall governance and control environments are robust and aligned to the Federal Reserve Board's expectations.
In 2018, Credit Suisse completed its first public submission of the Federal Reserve Board's (FRB) required Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR), passing both on a quantitative and qualitative basis. Credit Suisse also successfully submitted the required US based Resolution Plan in July 2018, the first such filing for the Firm since 2015.
Key responsibilities for this role within the Americas Capital & Resolution Planning team include, but are not limited to:
- Positively contribute to the oversight and coordination of program deliverable execution cycles.
- Aggregate and analyze large sets of data toward the production of concise summaries for senior management.
- Support team members, and over time process and control owners, through your development of an authoritative level knowledge internal systems that support oversight and controls objectives.
- Develop and cultivate positive relationships with staff of other functions to ensure consistency and collaboration.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the group's SharePoint site and functionality.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- 1-3 years of professional experience preferred.
- Diligent self-starter who is detail oriented and organized.
- Excel: Deep understanding of spreadsheet design and use of pivot tables to support reporting done in various forms, including PowerPoint
- Experience working on regulatory initiatives, business analysis, program management, risk management, and/or management reporting considered a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to prioritize activities to ensure team objectives and timely responsiveness to partners are achieved and balanced.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills (including listening to understand).
- MS Office skills: including experience with Visio and SharePoint
- Other experience in innovative technology (R or Python programming languages for example) a plus.