- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 Oct 18
Capital Reporting Analyst # 119942
This role is part of the RWA Capital Reporting team, responsible for management information reporting of Risk Weighted Assets(RWA) and related key stakeholder management for Credit Suisse Holdings (USA). This is an exciting and highly visible role that provides great opportunity to grow and liaise with nearly all divisions and support centers within the business.
- You will prepare daily and monthly reporting/commentary for key internal business partners and participate in the biweekly capital management and forecasting calls.
- You will build relationship with key internal stakeholders and work with front office on a regular basis to understand how the business drivers impact their RWA.
- Provision of ad-hoc reporting and analysis of RWA as needed by the business.
- You will participate in continuous improvement of the reporting process, including Innovation initiatives, reporting automation, and control of the management information systems pipeline.
- You will liaise within the Basel Measurement & Reporting team to understand the relationship between RWA and the Balance Sheet, as well as the calculation and production of the RWA balances.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have strong data and general ledger analytical skills (working knowledge of Excel formulas and PivotTables is a requirement).
- You have the ability to handle multiple tasks at once and meet challenging deadlines in a high pressure environment.
- You hold a minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA, CFA, and/or MBA a plus.
- You can communicate complex financial information, and work well both independently and within a tea.
- You have 0 - 2 years of work experience in reporting or accounting, preferably within the banking industry or finance function.