Capital, Liquidity and Funding Management # 105762
The Investment Banking and Capital Markets Division (IBCM), assists clients across regions and industries in achieving their strategic and financing goals. IBCM offers best-in-class advisory, structuring and execution expertise to a broad range of corporate and financial sponsor clients. The Division has advised some of the world's largest companies on complex mergers and acquisitions as well as equity, debt and other capital raisings.
IBCM is a leader in innovating new and creative ideas for clients which help them access the best and most efficient capital sources. We combine our industry and country coverage groups' global footprint with product expertise to deliver these solutions efficiently and effectively to clients.
The role sits within the Capital, Liquidity and Funding Management team and is based in Raleigh. The team is responsible for:
- The management of capital, liquidity usage and generation, financial planning and quantitative modeling.
- Partners closely with the IBCM Finance organization.
- Plays a critical role in managing the division's financial performance and helping form and drive the execution of our strategy.
- You will focus primarily on liquidity management, providing business support through strategic analysis, financial modeling and partnering with various partners to manage related work streams.
- You have a unique opportunity to participate in the management of the Investment Banking & Capital Markets Division, and contribute to analysis that helps drive our performance.
- You should be an independent self-starter with a strong attention to detail, who is willing to work hard.
- You will be most successful have a strong intellectual curiosity and desire to analyze complex financial metrics and complicated issues.
- You handle Day to day funding and liquidity, including analysis of usage and forecasting
- You lead and develop complex financial models in support of strategic planning
- You collaborate with other parts of the Firm, including the Treasury team and the Lines of Business in support of IBCM's funding and liquidity management effort
- You prepare MIS and management presentations
- You create and automate reconciliation tools to monitor liquidity usage and related allocations
- You analyze the performance and profitability, as well as optimization modeling
- You contribute to ad hoc projects and/or analysis
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- 1-2 years' experience within investment banking, COO, CFO, Treasury or other financial services roles
- Ability to manage and interpret large data sets of business information
- Strong time management and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities while exercising reliable judgment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Understanding of Basel 3 Capital and Liquidity Guidelines