- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 25 Apr 18
Capital Adequacy & Stress Testing AVP-VP # 105790
The Risk Division is a highly visible, dynamic area of the firm where you can be an integral part of the decision-making that supports the bank's business. Our responsibilities range from Enterprise Risk management to risk and finance reporting, and regional risk teams covering the risk management for our entities. The Risk division's long-term success depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfill our mandate. Ultimately, this depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that offers direct contact with senior management and encourages leadership at all levels.
The Capital Adequacy and Stress Testing (CAST) team is building its stress testing and overall risk capabilities to meet an evolving regulatory environment in the US to address requirements such as the CCAR 14Q Trading, 9Q RWA projection and GMS for Market Risk. You will work in a team of risk analysts responsible for regular and ad-hoc stress analysis of portfolios across CSH USA, track key risks and raise potential risk issues to senior management on a timely basis.
Credit Suisse is seeking an Assistant Vice President or Vice President to support stress testing execution within the CAST team. The Stress Testing team is responsible for consolidating and analyzing BAU scenario stress testing as well as the CCAR Global Market Shock results including documentation at Credit Suisse. This function works with Front Office, Risk Managers, Scenario Design, Model Validation, Model Developers and other Risk and Finance functions.
- You will understand the Market Risk Framework used at Credit Suisse.
- You will support the Bank's Stress Testing analytics team in analysis and documentation of BAU scenario stress testing as well as CCAR GMS results.
- You will review and challenge assumptions and procedures developed by FO, Risk, Treasury and Finance modeling teams.
- You will work closely with audit and model validation teams in order to find and improve weaknesses in the stress testing models.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- 5 plus years of experience in pricing, risk, loss and/or capital modeling and forecasting in banking or other financial sector
- Masters in quantitative discipline preferred
- Experience with CCAR processes, especially Global Market Shock analysis is highly beneficial
- Understand some financial products like equity, credit, securitized products, rates, etc. along with the associated risk sensitivities.
- Ability to work in high pressure environments under tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate complicated technical ideas clearly and visually to senior management and other partners